Tokyo, April 5, 2001
New cargo tracking service is now ready
M. O. Air system Inc., Japan is pleased to announce that our new cargo tracking service will be launched and opened to the public on the Website effective April 9, 2001.
As long as you have P/C, which can get access to the Internet, you can track your shipping milestones. Our seeking goal is to serve not only cargo tracking information but also value added information, which can help your customer's supply chain solution. Such new additional function will be released shortly. To meet your expectation, our new challenge has just begun.
 The areas covered by this service ；
Among Japan, USA, Malaysia, Singapore, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Thailand.
* The other areas are coming soon.
 The shipments monitored on the internet；
All consolidated shipments which will be forwarded by MOA offices and its agents in the countries mentioned above.
 Commencement of Service； 9th April 2001
 Information available on this service ；
Origin - 5 points
AWR (Air waybill number is reserved.)
- CRC (Cargo is ready for clearance.)
- ECC (Export customs cleared.)
- DEP (Departed.)
- VIA1 (Flight departed by way of 1st transit point.)
Destination - 6 points
AOF (Arrived on a flight.)
- RLD (Arrival documents are released to consignee or his agent.)
- SCL (Schedule of customs clearance and cargo delivery.)
- ICE (Import customs entry.)
- ICC (Import customs cleared.)
- DDL (Delivered to consignee's door.)
 How to get an access to our cargo tracking system ;
1) Set the button to start cargo tracking on our Homepage
（ 「MOA Cargo」（ http://www.moa.co.jp/cargo/） as from 9th April 2001.
2) Set the button to access our cargo tracking system on the Cargo tracking site
named CARGO NAVI ( http://www.cargonavi.com/ ） valid on and from 9th April 2001.
FYI: This site is described only in Japanese.
* For more information, please contact:
Hachiro Fukuda, Group Manager of Planning & Coordination Group, Cargo Administrative Dept.,
M.O. Air System (MOA)
Telephone: 81-3-5295-1505 Facsimile: 81-3-5296-5760 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ikuo Teranishi, Manager of Information Technology Dept.,
M.O. Air System (MOA)
Telephone: 81-3-5295-1669 Facsimile: 81-3-5296-5751 E-mail: email@example.com